sábado, 12 de julho de 2014

Reflection of the 1st week


Hello everyone!

First week of PSST and as shared at the end of the week, this experience has changed my life and led to a significant inner growth!

The acquisition of new knowledge have provided me with a renewed and refreshed view of my professional performance. The use of technology in our day to day work (and inevitably personal) can (i believe it can) enhance learning and acquiring new knowledge even more interesting way.

The performances of the week were differentiated in content but frankly we achieved positive results.

I feel a good atmosphere among the participants from different countries and a very collaborative attitude! I love it! I confess I am! And marvel at what you have taught me.

Something important: we need to take our eyes of the computers and tablets and mobile phones, while Colleagues are to submit their work ... including me!

 
Let's use technology to approach but not forget that it is important to look into the eyes of that lies ahead!

Monday.... shall we dance?

Thank you all!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário